Covid-19 Safety Plan
APPLEDORE DRIVE-IN BOOK FESTIVAL
SAFETY AND COVID-19
Appledore Drive-In Book Festival is an open space environment that means you do not have to go anywhere overcrowded and is a great way to watch some fantastic events in these difficult times.
Our number one priority is our guests’ and team's safety and wellbeing.
Our services are entirely contactless so please remember to do the following:
• Have your ticket printed or visible on your phone so that the steward can scan through your door window or windscreen.
• Book any food and drinks, via the box office, in advance. Full information on the food and drink is available on our website.
Hand sanitiser stations will be placed outside/inside each toilet location, plus additional hand sanitisers will be placed around the venue for our stewards.
All staff will be fully aware of the appropriate safety procedures for maintaining the highest levels of hygiene. This includes regular hand washing, as well as the use of appropriate levels of PPE when preparing, serving, and delivering food and drinks. There will be frequent cleaning of high touch areas.
Please follow the rules below:
Please do not attend if you, or any of your party, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or if you may have recently been exposed to the virus.
Watch the event from within your vehicle space. If the weather is fine you may use your own chairs and sit outside your car but within your marked parking bay (this may change - we will advise each day).
Please stay in your parking bay unless:
• You must visit the toilets. A social distance of 2m must always be kept, and you are encouraged to wear a face mask.
• You are instructed to do so by a steward
• In the event of an emergency
You must practice social distancing at all times.
You must follow all guidelines in this statement, on our website, posted at the venue and issued by the Government and other authorities.