Covid-19 Safety Plan
APPLEDORE DRIVE-IN BOOK FESTIVAL
SAFETY AND COVID-19
Appledore Book Festival will be held in a marquee at Skern Lodge Appledore for the first four days, followed by six days in Appledore village locations.
During the ten days our number one priority is our guests’ and team's safety and wellbeing.
Upon arrival please remember to:
- Respect any social distancing that may be in place.
- Have your ticket printed or visible on your phone for the steward to check.
- Follow any signage and instructions given.
Hand sanitising stations will be placed outside/inside each toilet location, plus additional hand sanitisers will be placed at the entrance to the event venue.
All staff will be fully aware of the appropriate safety procedures and will adhere to all government guidelines.
Please follow the rules below:
- Do not attend if you, or any of your party, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or if you may have recently been exposed to the virus.
- Adhere to all government guidelines at the time of the event taking place.
- In the event of an emergency, please follow stewards’ instructions.
We ask that you follow all Festival guidelines and those issued by the government.