Fancy becoming a benefactor of the Appledore Book Festival?
You can become an AppleFactor and help support one of Devon’s best- loved cultural festivals.
In return for being one of Appledore Book Festival’s AppleFactors, you will receive the following benefits at the festival and throughout the year:
- A festival pass offering access to all events including VIP receptions (reservation required*)
- Automatic Friends Membership – including all Friends benefits
- Access to the festival brochure and author details in advance of general release
- Priority advance booking one week ahead of Friends booking and two weeks ahead of the general public sales **
- Preferred seating at all events you attend
- Invitations to launch and VIP author events
- Signed copies of a minimum of three books by authors appearing at the festival
- Acknowledgement on the festival website and in the festival brochure (unless anonymity desired)
In addition to the above we will seek additional opportunities to acknowledge our AppleFactors' generosity such as official photographs at the festival and meet and greets with trustees and patrons.
*No benefits are transferable, and events whilst free for the benefactor must still be prebooked. Photo ID may be required at the venue.
**Priority reservations to include up to 3 additional paid for guests. Additional reservations subject to seating availability once the advance window has closed.
As a charity, annual support is crucial to our success and our ability to hold the festival each year. Alongside the tremendous and generous contribution made by our sponsors, volunteers and Friends, we are seeking to initiate an additional funding commitment – support we can rely on year on year which allows us to both survive and to plan for our future.
The annual cost of becoming an AppleFactor is £1,000 single or £1,750 joint.
For a three-year commitment it is £2,550 single/£4,460 joint.
As a charitable donation this is tax deductible if you are a taxpayer.
Note: The Appledore Book Festival is unable to receive Gift Aid on a benefactor’s donation because of the benefits offered: if you do not intend to take advantage of the benefits then please let us know.
For more details, please contact email@example.com